Senior Data Engineer (Cloud Expert)
Miejsce pracy: Praca zdalna i/lub z biura (8 lokalizacji)
For our Partner, a large software house, implementing projects mainly for foreign clients and offering wide development opportunities, we are looking for a Senior Data Engineer.
– 3+ years of DE experience,
– Strong experience with S3 + Athena/Presto and Redshift/Redshift Spectrum,
– Hands-on experience with at least 2 of the following: AWS Glue/EMR or Kinesis/Kafka or ELK stack or Lambdas.
– Experience in designing data lakes – from structuring to managing and optimization,
– Knowledge of data storage formats (Parquet, ORC, AVRO, etc.),
– Experience with Python and Linux and shell scripting,
– Familiarity with relational databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL,
– Advanced SQL writing skills.
– Experience with:
– Airflow / Luigi
– MongoDB / ElasticSearch / Cassandra
Joining us means:
– A unique opportunity to be a part of the Data Science department at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe,
– Working with a cross-functional team of software engineers, application/UI engineers, QAs, and designers,
– Sharing knowledge and best practices with the team,
– Solving a rich set of challenges in our 90+ projects,
– Owning the development of machine learning algorithms,
– Connecting the machine learning world with web applications.
How we work:
– We focus on the finance, retail, and healthcare sectors with use cases like investment optimization, semi-automated data mapping, lead scoring.
– We conduct internal webinars to share knowledge in the fields of Machine Learning and Data Engineering.
– We’re building an ML-Ops culture within our department and we want to extend that to the Data Engineering area.
– We use AWS and GCP as our cloud providers.
– We encourage our team members to share their knowledge and experience at external conferences.
– We cooperate closely with the Machine Learning team.
B2B: PLN 14,000 – 20,000 + VAT + 20 paid days off
UoP: PLN 11,700 – 16,700 gross
If you have higher expectations – specify them, we will try to consider them.
Perks & benefits:
– Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
– Optional life insurance for you and your family.
– A growth budget for your educational plan.
– Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
– Discounts on Apple products.
– Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.