Miejsce pracy: Cała Polska, praca zdalna
For our Partner – a company located in London, we are looking for an experienced (Mobile) Android Developer who is looking to take their career to the next stage.
Good Degree, or equivalent experience in Computing/Software Engineering/Equivalent
● Excellent software engineering and programming skills
● 3+ years professional Android and Java experience in collaborative project teams.
● Good understanding of Gradle and the Android Studio build process
● Experience of Android Media architecture
● Experience with Bluetooth Audio or BLE (or other connected peripherals)
● Knowledge of Android Material design guidelines and best practices
● Experienced in variety of mobile platform testing approaches/methodologies
● Experience in multiple module projects
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills: Able to communicate ideas and designs
and transfer knowledge within and external to the Product Development team.
We are looking for a brilliant Android Mobile Developer to join our small, growing team of
Product Developers/Engineers at Kokoon.
Bringing your expert mobile knowledge and creativity to design activities and working closely
with other Developers, Engineers and Product Designers to prototype features and develop
those ideas into released product features.
Maintaining the product whilst always hitting the appropriate quality standards; to meet
requirements concerning maintainability/testability, documentation, reliability and feature
You would be involved in the whole life cycle of the product development from feature analysis,
concept generation, prototyping through to release and analytics.
You must be familiar with AGILE working practises and be keen to embrace new and
challenging software technologies. Ideally you will have experience working with the Android
This is an excellent opportunity to apply and develop your technical skills in a variety of areas in mobile application development and analysis, joining an experienced and ambitious product development team.