Business Development Officer
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Yours main goals will be:
- To accelerate the generation of revenues for the company by:
- Enabling B2B sales transactions for the European portfolio of solutions / products / services owned by company, its start-ups, innovation projects commercialisation partners or education partners.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key players in the CEE market relevant for this purpose
- To identify new investment opportunities based in CEE and related to any thematic for the company innovation project business line.
- 10+ years proven professional experience. Out of them, at least 5 years in business development or sales preferably within the energy sector.
- Higher education in both technology and business.
- Comprehensive understanding of different businesses and technologies across the energy sector.
- Experience in multinational working environments and international collaboration.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication.
- Skills and sufficient financial knowledge to analyse and negotiate business cases.
- Excellent written and oral communication in both Polish and English.
- Establish and maintain networks and alliances with customers, relevant partners and multipliers from industry, consultancies, associations, through visits, presentations etc.
- Establish and develop key accounts for recurrent business in CEE.
- Enhance and professionalise the customer interface of the company.
- Provide feedback to commercialising parties with CEE customer needs in terms of innovative solutions or programmes.
- Participate in company business planning, reporting and further business processes.
- Coordinate and exchange activities with company operational centers in other countries.
Downstream business development: matching assets with customer needs
- Identify/initiate and develop new sales opportunities in for selected solutions / products / services from the overall company portfolio: identify prospects, generate leads and support the conversion to sales.
- Create an integrated offer composed of relevant solutions from the company portfolio that address the needs of key customers such as utilities, municipalities, large energy.
- Support the coordination of sales activities, performed by the company Hubs in CEE countries and whenever needed, support and coach the commercializing partners/entities.
Upstream business development: investment in new innovative assets addressing customer needs
- Identify and support new investment opportunities for the innovation project program involving CEE partners.
- Identify new investment opportunities for professional learning and connect them with the education business line.
- Listen permanently to the needs of the customers and promote the development of new innovative solutions addressing the needs of CEE customers through company activities.
What we can offer:
- Work in an international organization
- Work in a place where your efforts matter
- Work in a company that encourage you to have your own opinion and ideas
- Good salary with yearly bonus based on your performance
- Private health package.
- Most of all – great people around you