DevOps Engineer with Linux
Miejsce pracy: Praca zdalna
For our Partner, who is the largest supplier of IT infrastructures, present in all the most important markets in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India, we are looking for DevOps Engineer with Linux.
• Linux (CentOS 6 and CentOS 7)
• AWS Cloud technologies (EC2, EKS, Lambda, RDS, SQS, ElastiCache(=Redis))
• IT Security
Proactivity and self-reliance
Intercultural capacity (you will work with people from around the globe)
English, spoken and written
A will to learn and develop
• Routine Operations & Outage recovery: monitoring, root causing, testing
• Planned Operations: deployments and related
• Updating/improving IaC definitions.
• Integrating new components (like K8s, Lamda, ElastiCache).
• Automation of recurring tasks.
• Scaling out/in to balance load and cost.
• Admin tasks.
• Improving monitoring and alerting.
Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
Appreciation of your work, awards program.
Diverse and international working environment.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
Development opportunities in all directions.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.