Full Stack Developer
Miejsce pracy: Cała Polska / praca zdalna dla firmy z Londynu
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our Customer’s development team on their B2B and B2C platform. The platform contains courses summarised from books written by leading self development authors (including 5 NY Times best sellers).
They are a fast-growing start-up and so as a member of early-stage technology team, this is an exciting place to be.About themselves: “We are a start-up creating technology to revolutionise the self-development market. We
transform the content of the world’s leading self- development books and turn them into action-based app courses, helping individuals put advice into action to effect real change.”
Key skills, experience and attributes:
● Well-rounded full-stack developer
● Experience with TypeScript is essential
● Experience creating and maintaining Node.js APIs
● Native Android or iOS experience
● Ability to take ownership, manage projects and communicate technical issues
● Good knowledge of Agile methodologies
● Collaborative and pragmatic with good communication skills
● Deployed customer-facing software into a product environment
● Passion for clean and appropriately tested code
● Strong analytical and critical thinking
● Experience managing many tasks at once, able to prioritise your workload
accordingly and work to a deadline
● Experience with React and/or React Native
● Familiarity with AWS services like CloudFormation, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, etc
● Familiarity with Postgres
● Knowledge of good security practices
You will ideally have an interest in psychology.
Key roles and responsibilities:
– Work with the Senior Engineer to architect, design and develop the core platform.
– Identify opportunities to introduce new technologies to make improvements.
– Provide technical leadership.
– Collaborate with the Product Team to identify the best way to implement new
– Analyse, design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs for end user
– Deliver projects and KPIs on time with high quality
– Design, development and implementation of projects and features
What we are offering:
● B2B contract, £30k – £60k annually
● Gain valuable experience working in the tech/start up/psychology/well-being sector
● Enjoy flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment
● Learn about psychological well-being and mindfulness
● Be a part of launching a B2C / B2B app platform
● Opportunity to be involved in a high growth wellbeing start-up