Miejsce pracy: Cała Polska / praca zdalna lub 8 lokalizacji do wyboru
For our Partner, a big software house located in Poland, we look for Node.js Developer. You can work 100% remotely or in an office (9 localizations: Poznań, Warszawa, Wrocław, Białystok, Katowice, Kraków, Łódź, Rzeszów, Gdańsk).
Apply if You:
– have at least 6 months of commercial experience in Node.js and overall fullstack background,
– can write DRY & S.O.L.I.D. code,
– know how to use GIT,
– can write tests using Mocha/Chai/Jest,
– can efficiently deal with SQL databases and various queries,
– know ES6/Typescript,
– have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required,
– have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
– have knowledge about React.js or Vue.js,
– experience with TypeORM or Knex,
– experience with APIs documented using Swagger/Postman,
– understanding of test-driven development, Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– some open-source contributions.
– developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines,
– proactively handling problems,
– participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
– maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development, and supporting/mentoring other developers,
– sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects.
Joining our company means:
– no strong hierarchy in our teams and every opinion is more than welcome,
– cooperation with global clients,
– processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
– flexplace: work from just about any place in the world,
– having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
Perks & benefits:
– MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
– additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
– luxury private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSportPlus card,
– optional life insurance for you and your family,
– individual growth budget for your educational plan,
– preferential offer for car leasing
– free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
– Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time with your team and bond,