Node.js Tech Lead
Miejsce pracy: zdalnie / cała Polska - biura w różnych miastach
For our Partner, a software house, working mainly for international clients, we are looking for Node.js Tech Lead.
4 years of commercial experience in Node.js,
experience in the whole life cycle of projects,
hands-on experience of different programming roles,
experience as a leader of a team of at least three developers,
ability to complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required,
ability to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
excellent people management skills,
ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
ability to resolve conflicts,
a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
very strong debugging skills,
strong reporting and technical writing skills,
strong analytical skills.
– working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
– startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
– processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– clients from all over the world,
– dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes
Perks & benefits:
MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
additional accessories for your computer,
private health insurance + MultiSport card,
individual co-financed educational plan,
free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
Team Retreats and Team Meetups.