Project Manager with German
Miejsce pracy: Cała Polska / praca zdalna
• Knowledge of German language is a must
• Good proficiency in Verbal and Written English
• Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
• Ability to achieve excellence under time and stress pressure
• Fluency in financial and budget management
• Ability to share knowledge and leading knowledge transfers during the takeover of a new customer/project
• Strategic thinking
• Excellent approach to business model
• Strong Customer Relationship – ability to establish quick working relationships with customer
• Ability to proritize tasks based on business requirements
The prime responsibility of Project Manager with German is to ensure that a project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
• Effective management of the project baseline in German language
• Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
• Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
• Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along Fujitsu working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
• Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
• Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
• Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
• Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
• Ensures that the impact on the business unit’s profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
• Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
• Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders in German language (customer, subcontractors and Fujitsu). Typically senior level manager and Project Board
• Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
Key Performance Indicators
• Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
• Achievement of project margin
• Customer Satisfaction scores
• Assignment feedback scores
• Status of project in the project management reporting tool
• Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness Review
• Formal reviews have taken place and are documented
• Efficient and timely availability of assets during all stages
• Progress reports are accepted by the assignment manager
• Risk plans are formally accepted by the assignment manager
• Amount of contingency used or released
• Successful acceptance into service
Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
Appreciation of your work, awards program.
Diverse and international working environment.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
Development opportunities in all directions.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.