RoR Tech Lead
Miejsce pracy: Kraków, Poznań, Warszawa, Wrocław, Gdańsk
For our Client, company building different programmes and offering IT consulting, we are looking for RoR Tech Lead, which will be a team member/team lead in different projects.
– 4 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails,
– experience in the whole life cycle of projects,
– hands-on experience of different programming roles,
– experience as a leader of a team of at least three developers,
– ability to complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
– excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required,
– ability to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
– excellent people management skills,
– ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
– ability to resolve conflicts,
– a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
– outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
– very strong debugging skills,
– strong reporting and technical writing skills,
– strong analytical skills.
– working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
– startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
– processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– clients from all over the world,
– dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes
– MacBook and additional accessories for computer,
– private health insurance + MultiSport card,
– individual co-financed educational plan,
– free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
– Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
– constant development of hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
– having a real influence on pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
– flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.