Ruby on Rails Developer
Miejsce pracy: 100% zdalnie lub kilka lokalizacji do wyboru
We are currently looking for experienced RoR Developers fore our Client – software house.
– hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails,
– have some dev-ops skills (Docker, AWS, Terraform),
– ability to deal efficiently with databases (MySQL/Postgres) and various queries,
– experience in working with clients,
– understanding of test-driven development, knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– very good command of written and spoken English (B2+), Polish not required.
– knowing when and how to use NoSQL,
– open-source contributions.
– No strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
– Cooperation with global clients,
– Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
– growing yourself and people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
– a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals – you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
– Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
– Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
– Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
B2B: PLN 6,500-10,500 + VAT + 16 paid days off
UoP: PLN 5,400-8,800 gross
Perks & Benefits:
1. Access to WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
– Multisport card
– Private health insurance package
– Life insurance
– and hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, relax, travelling, food, etc.)
2. A growth budget for your educational plan
3.Discounts on Apple products
4. One-time home office bonus
5. Home office equipment sharing option
6. Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences