Senior Frontend Developer
Miejsce pracy: Praca zdalna w 100% lub kilka lokalizacji biur w Polsce do wyboru
For our Partner, a large software house, implementing projects mainly for foreign clients and offering wide development opportunities, we are looking for Senior Frontend Developer.
– have proven 2+ years’ commercial experience in building web applications,
– have a deep understanding of at least one of the following: React, and/or Angular (>2),
– know how to create DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code,
– have a deep understanding of state / data management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx, ngrx, ember-data),
– have a solid practice in using ES2015+,
– are up to date with the newest ECMAScript specifications,
treat testing as inherent part of your work and QUnit, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, etc. are no mysteries to you,
– are experienced in git,
– have a strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation or another CSS framework,
– are experienced with different styling solutions such us: PostCSS, CSS Modules,
– have experience in RWD and mobile first approach,
– have a good command of written and spoken English (min B2+); Polish is not required,
– have strong communication skills.
– have knowledge of typed solutions like TypeScript or Flow,
– are experienced with Ruby or Node.js code,
– are experienced in configuring Webpack,
– are experienced in front-end performance and/or SEO optimisation.
working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of the dev group,
processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books, bi-weekly technology specific learning meetings),
having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a pay rise every 6 months,
startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
10 000 – 15 500 PLN Gross (UoP)
12 000 – 18 600 PLN + VAT (Contractor) + 20 paid days off
Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
– Multisport card,
– Private health insurance package,
– Life insurance,
– And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
– Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
– Discounts on Apple products,
– One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
– Home office equipment sharing option,
– Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.