Senior Front-end Developer
Miejsce pracy: Cała Polska / praca zdalna lub biuro w Łodzi lub Katowicach
For our Partner, who is the largest supplier of IT infrastructures, present in all the most important markets in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India, we are looking for Senior Front-end Developer.
3+ years of experience as a software developer
ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC API, AngularJS, Windows Forms
The role holder is responsible for developing complex products and complex solutions, which satisfy the customer and give competitive advantage to Fujitsu. May also lead a team of developers.
• IT Design & Development. Designs, develops, implements and tests tools, complex products/solutions, based on development standards, agreed time schedules, product functionality, budget, quality and costs. Actively participates in calculation of development and product costs.
• Integration. Maintains and improves integration facilities and provisions logistics.
• Project Management. Controls costs, quality and time within the scope of project management. Manages virtual or cross functional project teams.
• Process Improvement. Suggests and implements proposals for process improvements within projects.
• Technical Expertise. Acts as a technical advisor for development, service, sales and supplier. Maintains high level of product and solution knowledge.
• Lifecycle. Provides development support during lifecycle of complex modules, products and solutions. Is responsible for development of new versions and updates.
• Innovation. Evaluates technical trends, suggests innovative product ideas, processes and solutions within the area of responsibility. Uses new technologies and methods actively to develop highly competitive products.
• Documentation. Provides technical documentation on realized modules / products following internal standards.
• Maintenance. Provides Back Level maintenance support, including problem solving, for own modules and if necessary for foreign (sourced from third party supplier) components.
• Knowledge Sharing. Guides less experienced team members and recommends practice improvement. Maintains his skill profile up-to-date. Actively contributes to development community network.
a project with the latest technologies,
stable employment in projects,
trainings (via training platforms: Pluralsight, Percipio and more; also group trainings),
private medical care,
lunch subsidy & sport cards,
discounts around the city of Lodz (e.g. restaurants),
referral and recognition programme