Senior Node.js Developer
Miejsce pracy: Praca zdalna lub z biura (różne lokalizacje)
For our Partner, software company, hiring more than 500 employees, we are looking for Senior NodeJS Developer.
Apply if you:
– Have at least 2 years’ experience and advanced knowledge of Node.js development,
– Feel confident in using TypeScript,
– Understand design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD),
– Have a good understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP),
– Have a deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases,
– Can write unit and integration tests,
– Are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
– Have practical knowledge of product development cycle,
– Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
– Have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
– Proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js,
– Being an open-source contributor,
– Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from the client,
– Ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts,
– Having excellent stakeholder management and client-facing skills.
– Developing and implementing the highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
– Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
– Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references, and context.
– Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
– Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
– Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
PLN 11,500-17,250 + VAT (B2B)
PLN 9,600-14,400 gross (UoP)
Perks & benefits:
– Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
– Optional life insurance for you and your family.
– A growth budget for your educational plan.
– Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
– Discounts on Apple products.
– Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.