Senior Python Developer
Miejsce pracy: Praca zdalna 100% lub Kraków, Poznań, Warszawa, Wrocław, Gdańsk
For our Partner, software company, hiring more than 500 employees, we are looking for Senior Python Developer.
Apply if you:
– have at least 3 years’ experience in Python – building web applications, preferably Django,
– are able to deal efficiently with databases and project bottlenecks,
– experience in building modern and secure APIs,
– have a deep understanding of modern HTML, CSS,
– are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
– have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) (Polish is not required),
– can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between the clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
– are able to lead a project independently,
– are ready to help Project Managers manage their projects (from the technical perspective).
We’ll be happy to see that you:
– have knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
– know the Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– are always willing to help and mentor other developers,
– have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker,
– have some DevOps skills (CI/CD, Ansible),
– are an open source contributor.
Joining our company means:
– working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, share knowledge and best practices, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
– clients from all over the world, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
– constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
– Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
– Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
– Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
PLN 11,500-17,250 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off PLN 9,600-14,400 gross (UoP)
Perks & benefits:
– Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
– Optional life insurance for you and your family.
– A growth budget for your educational plan.
– Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
– Discounts on Apple products.
– Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.